Shopoholic Fashion Men’s cargo pockets hippie festival trousers. These cargo trousers are also called combat trousers. Very ideal during holidays or festivals or even chilling out with friends. Mostly very useful as everyday casual wear.
- 1. 100% thick cotton called Shyama fabric is used to make this cargo trouser nice and comfy.
- 2. Handmade In Nepal To give a great unique western look.
- 3. They are loosely cut pants originally designed for outdoor activities and whose design is known by its cargo pockets.
- 4. These trouser stitches, These cargo trousers are also called combat trousers.
- 5. Great with shirts, jackets, hoodies, or sweaters.
- 6. Ideal for festivals, holidays, or as casual wear.
Such a great addition to your wardrobe and will definitely make you notice either in shopping places or outgoing with friends. Also great for festive seasons. This could also be a great little present for your loved ones.